My name is Olena Brener, and I am a clinical psychologist and existential psychotherapist. Since 2015, I have been running a private practice in Odesa. Also, I provide online therapy services. My qualifications are backed by a state diploma from the University of Ukraine, a diploma from the Institute of Humanistic and Existential Psychology in Lithuania, and certification from the European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP).
I am a member of professional organizations, including:
- European Association for Psychotherapy
- East European Association for Existential Psychotherapy
- Ukrainian Union of Psychologists and Psychotherapists
- Association of Doctors and Psychologists for the Therapy and Prevention of Eating Disorders.
My work is supervised by the Institute of Humanistic and Existential Psychotherapy (HEPI) in Lithuania. HEPI has been one of the strongest institutions in Europe dedicated to the development and education of the existential-phenomenological approach in psychology and psychotherapy for over 20 years.
You can learn more about me and my work in an article featured in the "ART CHILI" magazine..
How I Can Help
- Sense of meaninglessness and life dissatisfaction
- Coping with crisis periods (loss, divorce, life changes)
- Self-esteem and self-realization
- Relationship with food and body
- Panic attacks
- Depressed state, and chronic fatigue
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual issues
In a mandatory collaboration with a treating psychiatrist, I assist my clients in coping with the following clinical issues:
- eating disorders
- personality disorders
- anxiety disorders
- bipolar disorder
Terms of the Therapeutic Agreement
Regularity of Meetings
Rescheduling and Cancellation of Sessions
Therapy Goals and Duration